Rishikesh is a holy town in the northern state of India .i.e., Uttarakhand. It lies near the Ganges river beside the Himalayan hills. It is not only known for its pilgrimage places but also the best tourist attraction.
Apart from visiting ritualistic and spiritualistic Temples and Ashramas, everyone with their friends and family can go on a vacation trip and enjoy the adventurous spots there. You will find several places to explore in the city like Cafes, Resorts with the best management system, Restaurants offering different types of cuisines, Jumpin Heights, Rafting & camping packages, etc. The cool breeze from the River Ganges, Yoga, and Meditation for stress relief brings peace within you.
Recently, Rishikesh has become one of the best places to visit for people from different countries. Many Ashramas teach you realistic values to stay motivated. Lord Shiva is primarily worshipped in Rishikesh, but we can also find several other Idols and Temples worshipping them. Rishikesh strictly prohibits Alcohol and Non-vegetarian foods in the city. It is well known for its maintenance and hygienic hotels. You need not worry about a peaceful stay and tasty food in the city.
Several Places to Visit:
- Garud Chatti: It is located closer to Lakshman Jhula. It is a very famous tourist place around the world. Though it is not that long flowing waterfall, you will find it great to enjoy with your friends and family. There would be hot beverages and snacks available near the falls.
- Jumpin Heights: Who else loves adventures like me?. If you are sportive and want to have the best adventure experiences, I would recommend the Rishikesh Jumpin Heights offering Bunjy Jump, Rishikesh rafting and camping, Longest Flying Fox, and the Swing Jump.
- Omkarananda Ashrama: The Ashram is located near Ram Jhula. It is a quiet place with a Ganga River view from your room. You can find very well maintained and clean rooms with all services available. They even offer you Yoga and Meditation Classes.
- Cafes: The city has the Best Cafes providing us with the best and tasty food. You can be peaceful and calm in the restaurants. They offer you the best services, Quality and Quantity food. The most famous cafes are Freedom Cafe, Little Buddha Cafe, 60’s Beatles cafe, The pyramid cafe, Divine cafe, and Bakery, Pure soul cafe, Organic kitchen, etc.
- Beatles Ashram: The Beatles Ashram is located near Ram Jhula. It gives us positive vibes with its fantastic look. It has small Canteens offering you Lime water and Noodles. It is surrounded by a beautiful greenery forest. The Beatles ashram is also known as ‘Maharshi Mahesh Yogi Ashram’, ’84 Kutiya’, or ‘Chaurasi Kutiya’.
- Resorts: It has the best places to stay and chill with your friends and family. One of the best Resorts in Rishikesh is Aloha on the Ganges. There are even many other good resorts offering good rooms and good food.
The Sacred Ganga River, the Himalayan foothills, add to the significant beauty of Rishikesh. The huge Bhawan, Temples, and Ashramas amaze you every time. If you are a peace-loving person, devotee, adventurous human, and want to try Rishikesh rafting and camping, then opt for Rishikesh as your holiday spot and visit with your friends and family.