Outlook has always been a popular choice among users in terms of email clients. And that is why Microsoft even designed a specific Outlook application for Mac users also to enable them to have a choice to either go for Apple Mail or Outlook Mac. And some users prefer Outlook more than any other email client for their professional work. But at some point, due to many reasons, they need to Backup Emails from Outlook Mac. One of the major issues is Outlook’s storage, and thus, people want to archive their emails, calendars, contacts, etc. to get rid of the storage issue with the email client.
Another reason could be switching or migrating to another email client either Apple Mail, Thunderbird, or other. The reasons could be many but the main problem is how to Backup Emails from Outlook Mac. People then search for various alternative solutions on the internet but couldn’t find a reliable one, thus, we have then provided a perfect and trouble-free solution to our users. Outlook for Mac is one of the demanding email clients used by many work professionals. Backing up your data regularly is a good exercise if you have your crucial information present there. But it is not a simple process to backup data in Outlook Mac.
You must backup your data to avoid any future mishappenings like loss, viruses, or any other external threat. In this article, we would give you the best 2-Techniques to perform the task. Read and follow the article carefully to complete the procedure.
Manually Backup Emails from Outlook Mac
People can use the below steps to backup emails from Outlook 2016 Mac: –
- Start by opening Outlook on your Mac Machine and set up by adding a new category in Outlook.
- Then provide a name as “Mac Outlook Backup”.
- Now create a new rule and name it “30 days Mac Outlook Backup” and select add email with a date sent/received older than 30 days.
- Further, use Ctrl+click & apply the 30 days Mac Outlook Backup that consists of your entire mailbox data.
- Then set a reminder and navigate to the File menu choose the Export in Outlook option, then select “Mac Outlook Backup”.
Finally, you’re done with the process, you will get your OLM files.
The Loopholes in the Manual Method
There are various risks involved in the Manual Method, some of them are: –
- The Manual Method is not a 100% guaranteed one, you might get fail in the end.
- The above process may risk your data to corruption, or complete loss.
- The Manual Method is time-consuming and tedious too.
- The procedure requires some technical skills.
A Professional & Expert Solution – An Automated Guide
To overcome the loopholes of the Manual Process, we have come up with the best tool to solve your problem instantly. MacUncle Email Backup Wizard, this tool can effortlessly backup your OLM files in your system locally without any delay. The utility backups your entire Meta component of the OLM file including the attachments on your system. The application offers you a dual-mode to backup your files, either in a bulk quantity or selectively using the Filter options. The software is easy to use and effective to manage, you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
The software comes with a user-friendly interface with a coherent GUI that enables even novice users to operate the software easily without any technical assistance. The wizard is purely a standalone one, thus you don’t need any other application for its installation. The tool can perform the task even when you’re offline, it doesn’t need an internet connection. The application preserves and maintains the folder’s hierarchy during and after the process. The tool prevents your data from any loss, also it produces 100% accurate results while it guarantees you the same security. The tool supports all the latest versions of Mac OS like 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, etc.
Let’s look at the below section to run the Email Backup Wizard smoothly.
How to Backup Emails from Outlook Mac
Start the tool and follow the below-mentioned steps given: –
- Now select the Outlook option from the Email application list given.
- Then enter your credentials including- Email Address and Password.
- Further, select the OLM option from the Select Saving list.
- Then browser your preferred destination location and file naming convention. Finally, press the Start Backup button.
You will receive notification regarding the successful completion of the same.
The article gives you the best and reliable solution for Backup Emails from Outlook Mac. If you’re one of those users who want to backup your Outlook emails because of many reasons then this blog is right for you. We have provided 2-Simple methods to follow. The first one is the Manual Method but this comes with various loopholes, to avoid this we have another Powerful Solution. This tool can directly Backup Emails from Outlook Mac. The tool produces accurate results and gives you the much-needed guarantee of safety and security. The tool supports all the latest versions of Mac OS.