Studying MBBS in China from Chinese Universities is cheap and thus easy on the pocket. We can discuss the cost components as follows –
- Chinese Universities do not charge any kind of capitation or a donation fee.
- The cost of MBBS in China is assisted by the Ministry of Public Health and the Government of China
- As compared to universities or colleges of India, the cost of studying MBBS in China from Chinese universities is very less.
- The fee structure of China medical universities is varied but it is important to ensure fee structure prior to admission.
While enrolling in a medical program, the students are not required to sit for qualifying any examination. For somewhere to live, you can choose a hostel to live in provided by Chinese universities or rent a house nearby university that is easily accessible. The single room set is higher for a stay fee. After graduating from Chinese universities of medicine, students can take a screening test conducted by the MCI (Medical Council of India). They can also take part in tests conducted by USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) and PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test). As the medical courses offered by colleges or universities of China are recognized around the world, the number of foreign students studying at Chinese medical universities is increasing. China is known for providing a high quality of education that meets international standards.
Why You Should Aim for China?
Chinese medical universities have a variety of medical specialties. As the country is open to international, you will meet many international students during your stay in a hostel. The medical Universities in China and course features can be discussed as follows –
- Some Chinese medical universities are known for their knowledge and have a high rank for MBBS degrees.
- The courses for international students are conducted in the English language.
- Students’ skills and knowledge are assessed through a series of tests and assignments. These make their knowledge and skills.
- The academic year in Chinese universities for Medicine begins in the month of August and the month of September.
- Since admission is based on first-come, first-served, students must apply early.
The best educational infrastructure in Asia is low cost and high technology, a high reputation in the fields of Medicine and Engineering – the medium to teaching in the English language. Most of the schools of medicine in China are recognized in the organization WHO (World Health Organization) and World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS). This list entitles a graduate of medical colleges and medical universities of China to take most of the screening tests such as USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test), as well as the screening test conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examinations) in India, and under the instruction of MCI (Medical Council of India).
This has led to an increase in the number of international students going to China to study MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), MD (Doctor of Medicine), MS (Master of Science), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery), another course engineering, business, and so on. Every year, more than 78 k international students come to China to study MBBS, Engineering, Business, and China is rapidly becoming the most convenient place in Asia to study any course at a very affordable cost.
China is a popular destination for international students. It is one of the leading countries in terms of quality education. The beautiful scenery of the country and its charming people make it a great place to explore. The country’s strong culture and fast-growing economy make it ideal for studying abroad. The Nantong University of China offers several exchange programs that offer an amazing experience. The month of April, May, September, and October are the best months to visit China. You can feel the continental and seasonal climate in China.