Are you now moving to a Gmail account from Yahoo on Mac due to official reasons? Looking for a secure and safe method to export all the emails from Yahoo to Gmail in bulk? If yes, then keep reading the following section because here we have explained a technique that will effortlessly export all Yahoo emails to Gmail with attachments without data loss.
Yahoo and Gmail are both popular webmail sources and many organizations are utilizing their services to manage daily emails. Several users prefer cloud-based apps due to their flexibility, portability, and reliability. Each email source offers wonderful functionality in its own way. But, sometimes, users need to move from one platform to another for many reasons. That we go through in the next segment. However, the migration of one webmail source to another will not take much time. But, migrating their stored emails into a different account is definitely a challenging task. Because one cannot read emails from the old platforms into the new ones straight away. Users need to perform their migration so that they become accessible in a new email client. And, so to do the same, one need to make use of an appropriate migration utility with the help of which Mac users can export all Yahoo emails to Gmail.
Why to Export all Emails from Yahoo to Gmail in Bulk?
The need for migration rises due to many reasons and some of them are:
- Organizations are finding Gmail reliable, safe, and advanced as compared to Yahoo.
- Google Mail is a cost-effective and smarter way for data management.
- Gmail gets updated every year with many new options and features. This is attracting a lot of users worldwide.
- Productivity apps in Gmail would be the add-on for an organization that wants to manage its large amount of data on a daily basis.
- Advanced features of Gmail like Google Meets and Hangouts are helping organizations to connect and collaborate with others in real-time.
- Google Drive is another very amazing option that is useful in storing critical data files, documents, and other items of users.
How to Export all Emails from Yahoo to Gmail in Bulk on Mac?
MacMister Yahoo Backup Tool for Mac is the right, cost-effective, and smart application for exporting unlimited Yahoo emails to Gmail in bulk on Mac at once. The software is simple and possesses an environment that any technical and novice user can utilize without any difficulty to export emails from Yahoo to Gmail. Even, the process will be done smoothly and safely. Also, the operational steps are non-typical. It will save the time of users and help them to export all Yahoo emails to Gmail in a minimum time.
Moreover, the software has incredible features that will give the desired outcome when applied according to specific needs. And, the best thing is that it is equipped with a free demo with the help of which Mac users can check the process to export all emails from Yahoo to Gmail for free.
Working Steps to Export all Emails from Yahoo to Gmail in Bulk on Mac
Step 1. Download and open Yahoo Backup Tool for Mac on Mac OS.
Step 2. Provide your Yahoo email address and app password in the required fields and then click on the Login button.
Step 3. The specified Yahoo account will get connected with the software and its mailboxes will start to list on the application pane.
Step 4. Go to Select Saving Options and select Gmail from its menu.
Step 5. Enter Gmail email address and app password in the required tabs. You can even use the Filters section if you want to export selective Yahoo emails to Gmail. Last, press Start Backup button to start the process.
Step 6. Now, check the ongoing process of Yahoo to Gmail on the Email Backup Report window. You can track the migration status with the help of the same.
The process performed by the app will be safe and guarantees accurate outcomes. Once all emails are transferred successfully, the tool will then show “Process Completed” message on the screen. Click OK and then go to your Gmail account to check the output. Each and every file will appear without any alteration and also the formatting properties remain accurate throughout the process.
Why to Choose MacMister Yahoo Backup Tool for Mac?
Yahoo Backup Tool for Mac is a highly remarkable utility that believes in delivering accurate output in minimum time.
- Directly export all emails from Yahoo to Gmail on Mac at once.
- The resultant emails will be accurate and precise.
- Provides filters that help in exporting selective Yahoo emails to Gmail.
- Protects the users’ private details throughout the migration.
- Maintains data integrity of Yahoo emails when exporting Yahoo to Gmail.
- Simple GUI is accessible by both professional and non-professional users.
- Shows Email Backup Report screen that will display the ongoing export status.
- Able to export all Yahoo emails to Gmail on macOS Ventura and other versions.
The blog here mentioned an approach that will help users effortlessly export all emails from Yahoo to Google Mail in a bulk on Mac at once. The Yahoo Email Backup Software Mac is a quick, effective, and secure technique that maintains data originality and is able to implement the entire task without any alteration. It is totally verified and safe to use. You can try the free demo of the software and test the process for free. It allows exporting first 25 Yahoo emails with attachments to Gmail free of cost.
Related Post – How to Import OLM to Mac Mail on Mac?