With help of blank label sheets people can get the opportunity to create labels of high quality from their homes and offices. Experts often recommended with tips regarding properly storing label sheets so that they can be used later, pre-printing setup, designing the labels for printing and more. Some simple tips before loading the label sheets into the printer tray and get the work started are:
• It is always advisable to keep the labels in their original packaging conditions before they are absolutely ready for printing.
• In order to keep the labels away from humidity it is preferred to keep them in cool and dry places.
• Exposure to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting consistently might damage the labels so it is important to shield them from these lights.
• To prevent the labels from smudges and fingerprints it is needed to hold them by the edges.
• To prevent the labels from getting curled and damaged before they are printed it is advisable that the label sheets are kept laying flat.
There are several technical issues related to the printing of the design. Such problems can be avoided with some changes to the design provided as follows :
• The bleed: Bleed is actually responsible for adding the extra designs which are added after the label ends normally. Such a design would extend over the edge of the label. There are some applications which add the bleed automatically to the label. In case of using a bleed it is advised to make the border if any little bit thicker.
Also if the background image is enlarged it would ensure that some part of it hangs off the edge. Another advantage of using the bleed is that it can automatically adjust itself when there is a shift in position of the paper.
So even if the label sheets somehow manage to move a bit during the process of printing ,there are less chances of having blank spaces left on the label.
• Non-printable margins: Usually house printers do not have the feature of printing out all the way to the edge of the sheet. There are certain Non-printable margin tools that would help one to realise what boundaries they must observe. With help of the non-printable margins they can readjust the design according to their requirements.
These margins mostly affect just one side of each label. To make the labels symmetrical it is advised to remove any borders or designs from the label. This would also prevent any unprinted sections out of the place.
• Circular labels: Circular labels or circles are considered perfect for the packaging, product, logo or design and the container. The providers of Custom Labels Bahrain offer different shapes like rectangles, squares with which the printing process gets easier. This is because just a little shift in circular labels can be highly recognizable.
• Safe zones: These are basically the internal version of the bleed. The manufacturers of Custom Labels Kuwait design more towards the middle by 0.125. In case of using the Maestro Label designer it is recommended to keep the safe zone guidelines turned on. People generally do not insert any critical imagery or text against the label edge. There can be some little imagery and background colours in order to keep the text or logo out of this space.
There need to be some basic checking before the loading and feeding information part of the printing process. It is done to load the label properly and understand it’s different sides. Few such things which should be checked are given below:
• Loading the labels: Sometimes even the custom labels Saudi Arabia manufacturers produce are manually checked before they are inserted in the machine. This done mainly to avoid any kind of accidental printing on the discarded side of the label.
• Feed Direction: Most of the custom labels GCC companies provide, are perfectly centred on the label sheets. This makes any feed direction of the printer irrelevant.