It seems easy to export PST files with the installed MS Outlook application but it is difficult to transfer files without the installation of MS Outlook. In this blog, we are going to discuss a third-party tool i.e. Outlook Converter software that helps us to convert PST files in various formats without MS Outlook and what is the need for this software to convert PST format into other file formats with the whole process of this tool.
Why everyone want to Change PST Format Files in different Format Files?
It is really important to save the data of emails into multiple file formats to use email clients in a proper way because different email clients support the different formats of files. But it can be possible only with the help of expert software which is time-saving and can convert many files in one-time conversion work and which can be used with any Windows OS and easily work without Microsoft Outlook and also can be used with every Outlook version and gives surety to convert all data of files like attachments, contacts, calendars, and headers also. That tool should convert PST files without any information loss.
Let’s Understand the Features of Outlook Converter Software
- By using the software we can convert batch PST files in a single process.
- It can convert PST files into many file formats like PST to PDF, VCF, ICS, EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, Office 365, Exchange Server, etc.
- The software allows us to select files by date.
- It shows all files before conversion so that we can deselect those files which are not required to convert.
- With the software, we can easily save converted files in our desired portion of the computer system.
- There is no size limits (GB, MB) for the files which are going for the conversion process.
- This tool assure to convert all data without any loss of data.
- All PST files can be operated with the software as this can transfer ANSI, Unicode, and Password Protected files.
- Processed files are in the same structure as they appeared before conversion.
Process of Conversion
- Download Outlook Export and install it properly on Windows PC.
- Click on Add Files button to add PST files/folders for the conversion process.
- Then view the files and deselect those files which are not required by clicking on the Check Box which is present on the left side of the file name.
- Select the format (PDF, MBOX, EML, etc.) in which you want to convert your PST format files.
- Then Browse the path where you want to save your converted files.
- At last, you need to click on the Convert button and wait till the message shows “Process Done Successfully”.
If you want to try this Outlook Converter software then you can download its free demo version and through this version, you can test this software with your first 25 PST files as all files can transfer in the only paid version of the tool. You need not download MS Outlook to use this tool. You can also convert your files with any Windows OS.