If you have some website and looking for the approach of guest posting. Then you definitely need to follow some guidelines which are necessary to be fulfilled in order to publish your content and attract google towards your content. Often people search for websites for guest posting but couldn’t post because they do not read the guidelines properly and eventually they have to shift to the other websites so it’s better if you follow these guidelines to publish your content in the proper niche before submitting a guest post:
- Your Articles should be informational and 100% unique.
- Everything should be written in a natural and conversational tone.
- Content should be posted in the proper category or niche.
- There should be no plagiarism in your article and if we’ll find any duplicate then your article will be deleted immediately.
- There should be a proper use of grammar and spelling.
- The topic must be qualitative and educational content.
- Content should be SEO Friendly with H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 tag
- Should use minimum 1 and 2 internal linking
- Should be used maximum 1 and 2 external linking
- There is a word limit starting from 600 words and up to 1500 words.
- Your content shouldn’t be offensive, defamatory, or obscene for anyone.
- You can write about any niche you want, including business, education, lifestyle, travel, gadgets, and so on.
- For more information kindly contact on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plagiarised Content Will Be Removed