Sage 100 Contractor has saved contractors and sub-contractors time and money over the years. This software keeps track of your construction projects and makes it easy for you to keep proper accounting.
Many Sage 100 Contractor users have told us that they are having difficulties when trying to download and install the software. What do you think? You’ve come to the right place. Yes, all you need to do is just read through this blog.
Here’s the procedure for downloading and installing Sage 100 Contractor, easy-to-use accounting software that helps you add time and cost estimates, monitor your jobs, and perform more accurate tasks.
How do you Download the Sage 100 Contractor?
Have a glance on the below steps –
- Go to Sage Customer Portal
- Go to the upper right-hand corner and click the Login button
- Username and password to be duly filled
- Once you log in, go to the Knowledgebase.
- Sage Knowledgebase to be clicked
- On the left-hand side, go to Browse Products and click on Sage 100 contractor
- At the top, you will see a search box
- Type ‘Sage 100 Contractor: Download Portal’
- Open the article
- Simply click the download button to get updated with the latest versions of Sage 100.
- Install from a shared folder on your computer, or directly from the CD.
How to install Sage 100 Contractor?
Take a note of the following steps –
- Enter the location where you originally downloaded the Sage 100 Contractor package.
- The file to be located is setup.exe, click on the file
- The installation will be visible on the screen before you follow any further instructions.
- Click Next to continue
- The options to install Sage 100 Contractor will appear in a pop-up window. Use the option ‘This computer will run Sage 100 Contractor’
- You are asked to read the License Agreement before clicking on any buttons, in order to cancel your registration.
- When you are done, tick the check box and accept the agreement terms.
- Move towards installation
- If your computer has .NET Framework 4.0 installed, the installer will automatically install it.
- Download the Sample Company for training.
- Once the installation is complete, the Sage 100 Contractor window will get opened.Click the checkbox to launch Sage 100 Contractor.
- Click on Finish.
You can install and use Sage 100 Contractor easily. We’ll show you exactly how to do it.If you need help, our certified experts are always available
Ask Yourself the Following Questions (FAQs)
When is the latest release of Sage 100 Contractor?
On occasion, Sage 100 Contractor releases new versions or updates with enhanced features. It is important that you remain updated with all releases.
I have a problem with my Sage 100 contractor printer. What to do in that case?
When an issue occurs, follow the listed steps to fix it.
- Turn off the Sage software and email program
- Check the Sage 50 icon on your system
- Click Properties > Compatibility> Settings
- Click the ‘Run this program as an administrator
- Click on Apply and then OK
- You have to open Sage and email program
- Now, make sure to check your emailing in order to see if the problem still exists or not.