Need to get answer for how to save a MBOX file to PDF query? Then you are on the right platform to save MBOX files to PDF including Attachments. In this article, you can get a manual trick & an automated MBOX to PDF solution so stay on this blog till the end and grab complete information about how to save a MBOX file to PDF documents.
MBOX is the mailbox file extension of lots of supported mail clients / Webmail apps – The Bat, PocoMail, Postbox, Mailbird, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Eudora, Gmail, PowerMail, OperaMail, Google Takeout, Horde Webmail, etc. All MBOX supported mail/ webmail applications are used by lots of organizations & home users to manage & share information. On the other side, PDF is the most uses document file format and is also in demand of users to display & save documents. So there may requirements among users to save MBOX files in PDF but the main concern is that how to do this task. Lets’ understand –
How to Save a MBOX file to PDF Manually
MBOX & PDF both are absolutely different from each other and there is no direct migration solution available to save MBOX files to PDF but a manual trick on do this task and fulfill users’ demand to get MBOX data in PDF. If you wish to understand this manual method then follows the given steps –
- Firstly, install, launch Mozilla Thunderbird and configure, open it on your desktop screen.
- After that add ImportExport Tools add-ons in it and Go to Tools menu
- Choose ImportExport Tools and Import MBOX File.
- Browse MBOX file location and import them in it.
- After that, re-open Mozilla Thunderbird and check all Imported MBOX data in it.
- Select Messages which want to save in PDF and go to File Menu
- Save Selected Messages and go with PDF option.
Drawbacks of the manual method
- This manual method is lengthy so may waste your lots of time.
- It is not suitable for large or multiple MBOX files data.
- Any missed step can lose your data during migration.
- Sometimes, it fails and doesn’t provide exact migration result.
- Sometimes, users face difficulties in installing & adding Thunderbird, ImportExport Tools Add-ons.
How to Save a MBOX File to PDF with Automated Solution
If you have a large MBOX files data and don’t want to go with the above explained manual method then you can go with PCVARE MBOX to PDF Converter that is a reliable solution to effectively save a MBOX file to PDF with attachments. It supports MBOX file to PDF migration with all components. It enables to save all MBOX files to PDF at once and also capable to save MBOX files to PDF with attachments. Using the advanced MBOX PDF program, you can save emails & their attachments to PDF from MBOX file format. It can save MBOX file from all supported mail clients/ webmail apps – Gmail, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, PocoMail, Postbox, The Bat, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Eudora, etc.
To clear all your doubts and confusions, it provides a free demo edition to check out its working and efficiency. It can save 25 emails from MBOX to PDF free of cost and using its free demo, you can simply solve how to save a MBOX file to PDF query. Therefore, you can try both of the above explained solutions and clear your all doubts. If you are really in need and want a perfect solution to save .mbox file to .pdf Adobe documents with all data details then you can try any explained solution.