Lights can instantly uplift your home’s ambience. If you are redecorating your room or you are thinking of moving to a new home, then you must consider changing the lighting of the house. With passing trends, new techniques, styles, and light fixtures keep appearing in the market. But by following some tips and keeping certain facts in mind, you can make your home bright and filling.
Many of the interior designers in Gurgaon suggest different kinds of techniques in order to make the rooms look amazing and their best. Believe it or not, each separate room requires different kinds of lighting in them. By keeping some of these little tricks in mind, you can make the objects and artefacts in your home look their best. Besides, you can also save a lot of energy by placing the right light in your home.
Here is the list of some of the pointers given by the interior decorators in Gurgaon for a light-filled and beautiful home:
Check Out The Space:
The first and foremost thing you should do while thinking about lighting your home rooms is to check the places where there is the need for most lights. Like in the Study Room, you should have good lighting as the person studying or working will need to focus. Dim lighting in this room may lead to loss of focus and headaches. Similarly, you can play with different shades of lighting in your bedroom. Subtle and romantic lights can also work in your favour to impress your other half. For various situations, you can take the advice of many interior designers in Gurgaon.
Illuminating The Artwork:
If you are an art lover and have decorated your home with different artistic objects, then you should enhance their beauty. Light can make any object shine, and target lighting is perfect for such situations, suggests some of the best interior designers in Gurgaon. Besides, beautiful lights help in attracting attention toward the artefact. So, place small light fixtures, or bulbs in front of your most favourite art pieces and see the effect they will have. This will attract the attention of the onlookers immediately towards the art piece you have adorned your rooms with.
Measure The Space Properly:
The best interior decorators in Gurgaon often start decorating a client’s room with lighting by measuring it properly both length as well as width-wise. By using a formula derived by the many interior decorators in Gurgaon you can also find the right length for the light fixture for any room, whether living room, bedroom, or study room. It will allow the light to reach every corner and space of the room equally giving you an identical glow. So, always measure a room before installing the lighting in it.
Lighting In Various Rooms:
Lighting differs in different rooms. So, here are the best way of placing a light fixture in various rooms:
- Bathroom: Placing the proper amount and angle of lighting in the bathroom is extremely important, both in grooming as well as safety sense of view. You need to be able to see every spot on your face and body while getting ready in the bathroom. So, place the tiny light fixtures around the mirror in your bathroom. Never place the light as looking down at the mirror. It will create shadows that will make you look dull and dark, suggests the best interior designers in Gurgaon.
- Kitchen: A kitchen is generally a much larger place with many objects spread throughout. Thus it needs different kinds of lighting. You can use both ambient lightings that spread evenly throughout the room, as well as target lighting for special sections of the kitchen.
- Living Room: Generally a living room contains a TV in it. So, you should try to place lights in a way so that they don’t cause unwanted shadows while watching TV. Besides, this will help in creating a theatre-like atmosphere in the living room.
- Bedroom: You can place various types of lighting in your bedroom as advised by the interior decorators in Gurgaon. Use track lighting for enhancing specific objects or ambience lighting for an even look, it’s up to your taste.
- Study Room/ Library/ Home Office: If you have a library, a study room, or a home office in your home, then the placing of lights for these rooms should be done extremely carefully. These rooms require lots of focus as the people using them spend their important time. Track lighting that can be controlled should be placed in these rooms for the comfort of the users.
Design your home with special and beautiful-looking light fixtures and follow the above-mentioned tips for a better look. These tips and tricks are often used by some of the best interior decorators in Gurgaon. Now you are ready to make your home shine!